Wednesday, April 21, 2004

TRUTH OR CONSEQUENCES

I really didn't want to go here and normally I wouldn't because I am making a conscious effort not to look at the propaganda spewing from corporate media about this administration, the war on Iraq (that's an intentional on rather than 'in'), and the upcoming election. I only listened to a bit of Bush's speech last week because I thought I was going to blow vein and I was driving in my car in L.A. traffic. Not a good combo.

But I happened to catch a glimpse of this article and well, I just have to share. People! C'mon! Of course Wolfowitz is going to say that there was no funding prior to that ridiculous decision to give Bush, the self appointed righteous finger of Christ, the right to wage unprovocated war against Saddam Hussein and other assorted "evil doers". Why even waste the breath it takes to make the accusation?! And most people in this country will believe whatever they're told because they don't want to KNOW what's really going on! It takes too much time and energy to explore and investigate.

I've been reading about Mr. Wolfowitz and his cronies for a long time now. You can too! All you have to do is go here! You can read about Wolfowitz' and the rest of his gang and their plan to spread American moral hegemony throughout the world! He spoke in front of congress about it in 1998. While you're visiting I recommend that you check out the plans for China. They aren't hiding anything! Nay - they publish it all right here on their neo-con site. And who knows you might be in complete agreement that this is the future for you! It just scares the crap out of me.

If Bush wins in November this is the future he'll be steering us toward! And these guys are just as nuts as Ossama!! They are equally as fundamentalist in their fervid belief that what they're doing is the only thing to be done.

Consequences be damned.

So unlike those dumbass democrats who read Woodward's book and are all outraged and surprised - this was not news to me. I'd rather know than not know.

And that's all I've got say about that.

No comments: