Tuesday, January 11, 2005

LET THE SUN SHINE! AND SPRINKLE IT WITH CHEESE!!

I woke up this morning to a blue sky and sunshine and I cannot tell you what a relief it was. I almost broke into song, but then I remembered that I still had to get up and work out. It was such a beautiful morning that I didn't even mind that it took me an hour and a half to get to work because none of the lights were working. It will probably take me just as long to get home because the "going home" side of the road was completely shut down this morning due to numerous mud slides.

There have been all kinds of horrible things happening all over the SoCal area due to the rains and flooding, but I feel so much better I'm not paying attention right now. The PMS is abating and my persoanl threat alert is at BLUE - conditions are guarded. I'm thinking about getting some t-shirts made to indicate the threat level for all the people who have to be around me during the hormonal roller coaster ride I take every month. While I think that the Homeland Security terrorist threat color code system is pretty much bullshit, I do think it would come in handy on a day to day basis for the general public that has to deal with me.

I mean imagine if you ran into me and I was wearing a bright red t-shirt with a caption that said, Threat level: risk is severe. You would think twice about fucking with me right? And if you did and I grabbed you by the throat and slammed your head into a wall, well it wouldn't be a surprise. Today, however, I would be wearing a blue t-shirt, mostly because I haven't been out in public for the last three weeks so I'm more like a bear emerging from hibernation, not aggressive just not quite sure what to do with people. But I'm not depressed and I'm certainly not pissed off. That was Saturday night and Sunday. The hormones have pretty much leveled off and some semblance of rationality has returned.

I still don't have much to write about because, you know I've been in my house for three weeks, or sitting in traffic, so not much has been going on. I did find this which has been making me laugh. David Hasselhoff is the king of cheese. Seriously. What was he thinking!? I'm thinking he needs a little "manscaping." That's some hairy cheese!


No comments: