Sunday, March 14, 2004

I'm on day 5 with a migraine. I'm managing with medication but it's starting to make me feel a little anxious. When I look up information about migraines on the internet they describe them as lasting 1 - 3 days. I'm also still feeling the pms - tight heart, nothing is quite right, could snap any second. And then there's my propensity for high drama.

All of which is leading to fantasies of "what if it's a brain tumor" or "what if it's an anuerism that's about to blow". And then - take it back! take it back! take it back - because you know thoughts can manifest into reality.

It's a good thing that being this neurotic and hormonal at the same time is exhausting because I'm too tired to go the emergency room.

On a positive note, if it is a brain tumor I've got a good head start on shaving my head.

No comments: