Tuesday, March 16, 2004

I have misplaced my glasses and it's driving me crazy. It's like they've just disappeared into some vortex. I distinctly remember seeing them yesterday morning. They were sitting on the table by my bed and I kept reminding myself to grab them before I left.

So last night when I was getting ready to leave work and they weren't in the case in my purse I thought they'd still be on the table.

But they weren't.

And I have no idea what happened to them. Usually I can retrace my steps and find the missing item. But I have looked high and low and they are nowhere to be found.

I am bummed that my glasses are missing, but I'm starting to wonder if it's the beginning of "old timers". And if this is happening now, well, let's just say that it doesn't bode well for 20 years from now.


No comments: